Out of Sight Vol. 2 is on sale now!
You can grab a copy HERE for £2. It’s 28 pages, printed in black and white, A5 size and limited to just 75 copies. It features interviews with:
- Elliot Babin (Touché Amoré/Dad Punchers)
- Moose Blood
- Will Yip (Producer)
- Modern Baseball
- The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die
It also comes with a free compilation CD featuring 15 tracks of new punk, emo and hardcore from the UK and US, here’s the band/track listing:
- Crossings - ‘Kevin, You Spent $967 On Room Service?!’
- Bluebird - ‘47516’
- Falling Out of Love At This Volume - ‘She Was A Good Kisser’
- Fiesta Minor - ‘Collapsing’
- Pull Strings - ‘Transparent’
- Departures - ‘Passenger Talk’
- Former States - ‘Pudge’
- Crooked Tongues - ‘And I’m Struggling To Remain Sincere’
- Homestead - ‘Daily Hate’
- Hospice - ‘In The Arms of Another’
- Odd Dates - ‘Easier Thought Than Done’
- Tiger Lily, The House Cat - ‘Next Stop: Wayne Junction’
- Have No Clue - ‘Crossroads’
- Make Your Mark - ‘Black Mamba Two’
- One More Year - ‘Alcolols with Scott Lockhart’
All orders will be shipped first class a few days after being ordered. This is a big step up from the last zine both within content and aesthetic and I couldn’t be happier with how it’s turned out.
Thank you to every band that contributed a song to the comp, if you listen to their track and enjoy it please check out the rest of their stuff and download their album, go to their show, buy a shirt or at least like them on Facebook. Also, thank you to everybody who was interviewed, Will and Elliot in particular for being so friendly and enthusiastic, but overall everybody in this issue was great to talk to and it’s been such a fun experience. Shout out to Daniel Graham for his photos and also Mathew from Out of Town Records.
Volume 3 coming Oct/Nov. DIY OR DIE.
-Woody, Out of Sight
Great zine about the current UK emo / punk scene. GO GET ONE!